Thursday, June 21, 2012

1 Down Lots More to Go!

 The Bucket List so far goes like this:
  1. Jump on the trampoline in the rain.
  2. Take pictures in front of the "Good Prebyterian" sign.
  3. Dance on the beach with the boy of my dreams. :D :D
  4. Take pictures with friends in front of the Portland LDS Temple.
  5. Perform the piano song I wrote in front of a bigger crowd than my family.
  6. Be part of a ROAD TRIP to Redmond.
  7. Earn $100
  8. Sell my first item on Ebay.
  9. Cut and give away my hair to the less fortunate.
  10. Sleep one night on the trampoline.
  11. Make an Aloha high school soccer team.
  12. Begin to learn French.
  13. Give a talk.
SO! This afternoon, about 4:30-ish, we got some rain. YAY! My little brother Brevingot the camera and we got some shots of me and Teagen jumping.


 You can hear the rain as we jump. I got SO wet.





That was SO fun! We jumped and jumped until our feet were numb and our hair was dripping.
YEAH HOO! :D

No comments: