Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fun With Hair and Younger Brothers (#14)

 My mom decided that today we would head to Chehalem elementary school and get the free lunch. After getting everyone ready, she realized that my dad had taken the "Beast" and gone to high adventure to be with the boys. The only thing we could do was walk or not go. My three younger brothers--Brevin, Aedan, Teagen-- my mom, Lolli and I all started the two mile trek.
We had lunch, played on the playground, and then walked the two miles back. WOOH! All the way we talked about what we would do when we got out of the hot sun and into the house. Ice cold water, sprinkler, naps, were all capital ideas. Then the idea of #14 came into my mind... HAIR!! They all had long-ish hair for Mormon boys, and this would cause them to have to spray their sweaty heads, so WHY NOT??
I looked in the hair doing stuff when we got home. I found pink and green hair spray as well as normal hair spray and gel. This was going to be good times.



Brevin:
 Brevin felt like having a mohawk. It was both green and pink. I think I did the best on his hair because it was by far the most cooperative... :D









Aedan:
 Aedan wanted a front spike that was all green. I thought of the Hulk as I did this to my little brother.










 Teagen:
 Teagen decided to have "Spikely" hair and have it pink... THAT'S MY BRO!!









 This was SO fun!! It was like have in my own little adolescent salon! Here is all of them together...


 Lolli saw that her brothers were doing it, so she wanted her hair done too. Unfortunately, nap time was close, so no hair dye for her. But she sure can pull off the Malfoy look. :)

It was decided Brevin in the middle because he had two colors. Teagen and Aedan on either side, due to their colors.

Here is the boys--and Lolli--, standing at attention. Well, Teagen is. We decided that kneeling would make the height a little more even.
Showing off their hair! :D :D

No comments: