Monday, June 11, 2012

New Ideas!

Okay! So... I have been thinking a lot about all the ideas I haven't but should come up with. I have come up with a few more.
  1. Sleep one night in the trampoline.                                                 The reason is... It just sounds fun! The first night we had it, we were going to, but the weather held us back. This time, I am going to be more prepared. I will look up the weather before hand and make sure that everything is in order before the adventure.
  2. Make an Aloha soccer team. (Varsity, JV or JV2)                         My older sister made the JV2 team when she was a freshman. I understand that they cut that team, so I don't think that is an option. It makes competition rougher, but the reward even sweeter. 
If YOU have any ideas, I am open to suggestions. :)

No comments: