Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ready to Start Summer!

I have wanted to do a summer bucket list. Since I will be starting high school this coming September, I figured, what a perfect time to start.
Over the summer I will be doing tons of things I have always wanted to do. Such as:
  1. Jumping on a trampoline in the middle of a rain storm.
  2. Taking a picture in front of the "Good Prebyterian Church" sign.
  3. Dancing on the beach with the boy of my dreams. :D
  4. Taking pictures in front of the Portland LDS Temple.
  5. Performing the piano song I wrote to a bigger crowd than my family.
  6. Participating in a ROAD TRIP to Redmond.
  7. Earning $100.
  8. Selling my first item on Ebay.
  9. Giving my hair to Locks of Love.
Some of these might sound lame, but I don't think so. As I come up with more ideas, I will take pictures and post them. Hope you enjoy reading this!



                                                                    

2 comments:

buzygrizz said...

If you're not fixated on Locks of Love, consider http://childrenwithhairloss.us/ . They make the wigs for free for the kids (instead of charging up to $1000). And their hair donation guidelines are more inclusive. They're who I donated to last year.

Sounds like a fun summer! :)
- Lisa C

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

I'm so coming up with ideas for you. But add hanging out at camp with Moi! Hey, let me teach you some French! My nephew will be with me this summer and he is pretty good at it too!